love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesdays around the world




Today I am scanning photos. My Mum turns 60 this year and she does not want to do anything. So what do we do??? Plan a surprise party a month early!!
My main job is the DVD which involves hours of scanning photos and then setting it to music. I really enjoy doing it but it is alot of work.
My Mum was a high fashion model back in the day so we have plenty of photos to choose from! So this is what I am doing on this beautiful sunny Tuesday here in New Zealand.

What are you doing?

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk

Your mom is a beauty - how exciting.

Maddy

Your mom is stunning! I'm so glad you're going through with the surprise party! She might not know it, but she secretly wants one too ;o)

likeschocolate

What a beautiful gift. Happy Birthday to your mom!

Nicole

She's beautiful!

I just put one of those together Monday for my grandpa's visitation/funeral. I had 81 photos to choose from. I scanned all of them :)