love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesdays around the world Today

Today I am thankful for two things. The first one is that I am thankful for my sisters. Check us out - me in the font in my Yellow Spot bikini! Ans the second one is that I am thankful my husband is not a miner. I can't imagine what the 29 families are going through waiting for their loved ones. No news from them in 5 days. Hang tight guys. Rescue is on the way and a nation is behind you willing you all the strength you need.
How grateful we are for the overseas support

5 comments:

Anonymous

Ditto that I am also thankful my husband can go to work every day to a job that doesn't endanger his well-being. So many mining tragedies these days.

Ashley Sisk

I completely agree but that bikini is hot! LOL

Maddy

So very true!! We have so much to be thankful for :) Love your yellow polka dot bikini!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty

I remember little bikinis like that too :)

We do have so much to be thankful for - one of those miners comes from my town here in Scotland. I am praying that they have a rescue just like the one in Chile recently.

Anika

This is a great thing to be grateful for.

The photo is adorable by the way...what a sweet moment.