
I have had a "mummy feeling" for a wee while now but I shrugged it off. Then at her before school Dr's visit she failed her hearing in her right ear. We went back yesterday and she failed again. So today we went to the Dr and he has referred us to the Ears, nose and throat department. He is worried about her terrible snoring (her snoring sounds like an 80 year old man!) and thinks it could be her adenoids. So again we wait but because we have medical insurance (remember its totally optional here in NZ and a large percentage don't have it) we hope to be seen in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed



4 comments:
Sending warm thoughts and wishes your way :) She is such a beautiful little kid! Look at that gorgeous face.
Much love,
K xx
www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
I had that problem too - I had 2 sets of tubes and always had to sit at the front of the class so I could hear. I hope the doctors are able to take care of it. I bet she's had ear aches too...those were the worst!
awe, sweet baby girl :( (I know I know she isn't a baby... LOL)
I am sorry you have to deal with all of this stress. I will pray that God brings the perfect healing for her hearing. I hope the Dr. visit goes smoothly and comes quickly.
Post a Comment