love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dad....

Our beach house in Himatangi 1975!!

My Wedding - 1997

December 2010


Dad goes to Wakefield Hospital today.
Those that know of Wakefield shudder when they hear the name because you are always pretty sick if your going there. We are not quite sure what is wrong with Dad so we are hoping the Doctors will find some answers. Fingers crossed he just needs a Stent.

He is nervous and scared.

We are too.

3 comments:

melissa

Praying for you, your family and most of all your Dad. I can imagine how hard it is. Stay strong. Sending you lots of love! xoxo

Katherine Schultz

Prayers. Prayers. And thinking of you guys.

Wakefield hospital was great to me, they will take care of him :)

K xx

Anonymous

He looks like a wonderful father. I am crying. So glad the Dr's could help him. I promise to keep him in my prayers Angela.