
Well made as in I threaded elastic through an old net curtain and sewed on some circles BUT the smile from Amalie's face was fabulous!!!
Check out what everyone else is doing in the world this Tuesday! (Oh and its actually Wednesday here!)
http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/



8 comments:
Aww It's Lovely...and she is PRECIOUS!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a Supah Wednesday!!!....【ツ】
Love it!
That smile on her face is priceless! That is a sweet skirt for a pretty little girl. :)
Hmmm, thanks for the inspiration. Now I know what to do with the old sheer curtains soon to be replaced at my hubby's resort. I will have enough to deck out a whole ballet troupe!
Your sewing skills are fabulous. I can't even sew on a button - lucky we have Mum and Mum in Law to do it. Amalie's absolutely gorgeous.
Oh, what a pretty little princess...
Greetings from Germany
Liebe Grüße, Petra
I love the skirt. Children do love to dress up, don't they?
Awww isn't that so cute! What a sweet little skirt, you did amazingly :)
Kxx (www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment