
Hosted by Cecily and ???
So Amalie under the bed asleep.
We had got home from town or Mum's or somewhere and we all jumped out of the car and Amalie was last out and she locked all the doors...with my only car key in the ignition.
I couldn't believe it. Greg was at work and I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears.
I sent her up to her room while I, thinking I was MacGyver , proceed unsuccessfully to get into the car.
I went up to check her and she was nowhere to be found. thinking she had gone off to play somewhere I quickly checked her wardrobe and then under the bed.
And there she was...asleep...with a tear stained face. I was heart broken - but still a little mad.
Thankfully Greg came home early and he managed to get into the car for me.
Whenever she gets out of the car now she says " I won't lock the door Mummy"
We had got home from town or Mum's or somewhere and we all jumped out of the car and Amalie was last out and she locked all the doors...with my only car key in the ignition.
I couldn't believe it. Greg was at work and I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears.
I sent her up to her room while I, thinking I was MacGyver , proceed unsuccessfully to get into the car.
I went up to check her and she was nowhere to be found. thinking she had gone off to play somewhere I quickly checked her wardrobe and then under the bed.
And there she was...asleep...with a tear stained face. I was heart broken - but still a little mad.
Thankfully Greg came home early and he managed to get into the car for me.
Whenever she gets out of the car now she says " I won't lock the door Mummy"



0 comments:
Post a Comment