
Well the look of it!!!
I love cupcakes and so to come across this template that I LOVE (have I said that already) WAHOO!!!!
So not much going on - just wanted to write on my new blog!!!
Oh my dear Nana turned 90 today ` yip 90 and she even told me she is not old. She goes "Now when I get to 94 you can call me old"!!!
My Aunty bought her a bird, an actual live bird called Winnie!! I had to laugh at that. Nana said its very noisy. At least she has great hearing and eye sight as she still drives.



3 comments:
Very cute! Love your work :)
K xx
I love it. The colours are fantastic!
Your Nana is beautiful :) I LOVE your new blog too. Pretty. Pretty! : )
I didn't need to ask anyone my weakness either. Of course I knew it. I have a ton. I just did because of the writer's prompt. You should play along tomorrow. So fun! And definitely enter the contest at Communal Global next Thursday. Everyone will LOVE your picture. I love your pictures a ton.
Post a Comment