love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years to one and all

My sisters and I on Christmas day - can't believe we were all coloured co ordinated


I know I have not been around much - doesn't mean I am not checking in on you all but we have been a little tied up and busy with all sorts of things.
My Father in laws brain surgery to remove his tumour went way better than we all expected. It is an extremely aggressive one so now he sits back and waits for it to grow again. :( Everyone is in good spirits though and believe 2012 will go well for us all.

My News resolution this year - well there one two
1) actually make an achievable resolution
2) throw away/recycle/donate 30 things from every single room in the house!

I have done 6 rooms so far and have 3 to go!!! I have gotten rid of WAY more than 30 things from most rooms and I have loved it. Hubby and I went through our clothes and came out with the biggest bag to donate you have ever seen! I mean come on he still had a sweatshirt from lifesaving from 1993!!!
The Kids rooms are only half done with their drawers and wardrobes done and then the biggy - THE PLAYROOM. I am dreading it as it has become the dumping room there is all sorts of bits and pieces in there!

0 comments: