love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Over photoshopped photos!

Now I know that I have been known to add a little too much texture or a little too much contrast to a landscape photo etc but my pet peeve at the moment is overphotoshopped (I dont think that is even a word)photos of children.
A friend had some photos done of her children and when she showed me I was speechless. Where were the freckles, are her eyes really that green and where are all the little creases on the baby?
Examples of my own work and I know I took it to the extreme but you get what I mean

Before SOOC


After

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk

I might actually like your SOOC more - already a great shot!

Nicole

I'm not a big fan of photoshopping. I know at times it's cool but for the most part I like my photos SOOC :)