love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love my garden


There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. ~Mirabel Osler



I just love it. Love being able to go out and collect my ingredients for tea from it! I can't wait for those tomatoes to ripen! Hopefully I will have so many that I can make sauce and pickle with the soft ones!

Do you have a vege garden? I saw on the 'Biggest Loser' they went to the white house garden...now that would be fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloom

That's a lovely collage - I've all my seeds ready for sowing in April - thankgoodness I didn't have any winter crops - I have not seen the grass since the end of November thanks to the snow.

Anonymous

I am so jealous of your fresh garden right now! I am in the super dead of cold, snowy winter here in Edmonton (Canada)! What kind of ingredients do you use for tea? I am a big tea drinker & love to try new, different things with it! Thanks for being my new follower! xo