love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas photo time


So I had it all planned in my head - brick wall and then old steps. The photos would be fantastic and everyone would love how I managed to take the photo and be in it all at the same time. I had my outfit picked out - and the kids. Summery looking family photos in front of a brick wall.
So I wake up - look out side - good, not super sunny. We get dressed head off, get out of the car and....during the 5 min drive to the brick wall it dropped 10 degrees!
I was freezing, kids weren't smiling photos weren't working. Ok change the spot - nope still cold and no smiles. So this is what we came up with! Not all all what I had hoped for but at least we are all looking in the right direction!

1 comments:

Vanessa Paris

Adorable. Natural. Perfect. That's what I see:) You've done a wonderful job! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it made my day:) Vanessa xox