love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy weekend


We had a busy weekend with the Parish Fair.
Greg made a cake for the "Dads cake competition" He made an All Black jersey of course and won second prize. The competition was stiff as first place was a replica of the Baptismal pool in the new church!
The kids made sand saucers and Amalie won her age group much to Oliver's disgust!
Mums boys sang. We call them "mum's boys" as they are from the Maori Boys college where she works. I love to hear them sing and it always amazes me how they sing with all their heart!!!
Oliver came second in the school cross country which he was happy about.
Spring seems to have disappeared which is unfair. I was enjoying the warmer weather and now we are back to wrapping up warm!!!
Come on summer!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous

I want your summer! I'm not a cold person :)

Katherine Schultz

Gorgeous shots :)

Tell me about, bring on Summer! Ahh it's so close!

K xx

lesapeamusings.blogspot

I wish I could relate as I live in the on a sunny island in the Caribbean. But I am loving your pictures. Thank you for sharing and I am your newest follower. I hope you will stop by my blog sometime soon.

Lisa xx