love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amalie's 4 years at OneTrueMedia.com

I can't believe its been 4 years!
4 years since we drove 2 hours with our fingers crossed so tightly for her to be ours
4 years since I hugged Erin and promised I would keep her baby safe
4 years since we stayed in that motel but didn't sleep for more than an hour
4 years since Muffin Break charged us $25 for a muffin without us knowing till we got home!
4 years since we waited in our car for over 2 hours outside an address, waiting for the phone to ring to say she was ours
4 years since we sat in that car with a 3 1/2 year old in the back asking every 5 mins "When do we get Baby Amalie"
4 years since I ran to that door and burst through it to see a very special lady holding our daughter

Its been 4 years. And everyday I am thankful

0 comments: