love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well they say it happens in threes....


A New Zealand solider was killed today in Afghanistan. the first one since 2003 when our NZ troupes entered Afghanistan. And here is the third blow to our already devastated town...he was from Feilding and my husband knows him.
Our small town has been hit so hard in the last few months....
  • firstly my computer tech goes and murders his friend
  • then our friend Scott was also murdered
  • last week two small air crafts crashed above our town resulting in two deaths
  • and now this solider

Its hard to crawl out of such a deep hole....

4 comments:

Anonymous

That sucks! I'm so sorry! I have a friend who is in Afghanistan right now and one that is leaving this month.

Andrea Ellison Photography

Oh Angela...thats just awful .......x I'm sending you and you town a {{{{{{{HUG}}}}}} I know it wont help but I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you xx

Eve

Sorry to hear about such bad news, back to back. Give my condolences to your husband. When things like this happen, just makes you think of life in general, and keeping those you love that much closer to your heart.

likeschocolate

Sorry you have had to face so much tragedy. I will be saying a prayer for his family, and for yours.