Cozy corners...I have so many! This one is one of my favourite cozy corners. We were gifted this chair when we lived in Whitianga. It is so cozy and then add to it my favourite blanket and its the perfect spot for reading, sewing or watching TV - preferably LOST or Days of our lives (I know pretty bad but I used to watch it when Amalie was little and I got hooked) although TVNZ saw it in their power to cancel it. Just when the good people from Salaem had been saved from the island and then the tidal wave hit - wow major bad luck! Oh I know we are about 5 years behind USA!!!Now the photo is black and white as MY chair is a really ugly green and my blanket is red so you can imagine the strain on your eyes!! It goes with nothing in our lounge but its awesome
This is the corner of Amalies room. She loves to come here and make "snacks" for everyone with the felt food I made her.
And this is the corner of our section. Our Orchard. It houses 7 fruit bearing trees and our beautiful cat Milly who passed away at only 11 months old :(So where is your cozy corner? Curled up in front of the fire?? Warm spot in the sun??
Come over to http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/ and see where other peoples cozy corners are.



5 comments:
I love your orchard!! What kind of fruits do you have? I would be happy with a small garden, but wow, an orchard! :)
I love doll corner. Nothing like a sleeping doll in her own little bed.
I would have loved to see the colours of your chair and blankets clashing. I'm sure it makes you happy sitting there so comfortably. Enjoy your cozy corner.
From the 3 sisters 365.
Mismatched furniture is the best!
I love seeing all of your different corners, and an orchard? Oh, what would I give to have an orchard out back!?
I want to come and sit in your cozy chair! It looks perfect! : ) The orchard is so great. We had a great Uncle that lived on an orchard when we were growing up and we thought it was so much fun to play there!
Post a Comment