So we are back from camping. It poured it blew, we got sun brunt, nearly lost Amalie to a freak wave...ummm what else... oh yes we helped a guy jump start his car only to see him put them on wrong and totally stuff out car. I tell you I cried and cried. After half the holiday was gone we finally had it fixed and then when we get home my computer wont turn on!!!! I am devasted I want to edit my holiday pics!!!!
Miss Amalie now needs to know where everything comes from so all day its "Where's this from?" as she points to everything and anything.
Got most of Oliver's school supplies today - he is so excited - little does he know that his teacher is a bit of a grump and taught his father!!!!
So not sure when I can post pics of hoilday...some are fab!!!
love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment