love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amalie is nearly 4!


I just can't believe that my baby girl will be 4 on Saturday!! The time has flown by....she is growing so quickly!
While she is dreaming of pickles and yams for her birthday party food (her choice - not mine) I am busy sorting her birthday cake which is one of those giant cupcakes. Hope it turns out well.
Saturday has turned into a crazy day for us with so many things on so her party is 3-5pm. She is so excited!
I love these little pics of her!! I can't even think what she was laughing about but she thought it was so funny.
Time flys when your having fun.....................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eve

Your daughter is so adorable, her laughing puts a smile on my face. Great picture!

faith ann raider

SO adorable!! 4 was such a fun year for my daughters... and in those moments when my son is throwing his 2 year old tantrums I just thing - before I know it he'll be 4 and this will all be better - I certainly hope so! :)