
So it's lights off today as i try to do a photo entry with the theme candles.
Its just a fun facebook group I belong to and the theme changes every2 weeks.
Sometimes there are 20 entries
Sometimes there are 2 entries
The winner is chosen by the previous winner and then gets to choose the next theme.
I wonder what others are doing around the world on this Tuesday?? Hmmm
How will I find out???
I know!
Pop over here
http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/2010/06/682010-today.html
and find out!!!

Its just a fun facebook group I belong to and the theme changes every2 weeks.
Sometimes there are 20 entries
Sometimes there are 2 entries
The winner is chosen by the previous winner and then gets to choose the next theme.
I wonder what others are doing around the world on this Tuesday?? Hmmm
How will I find out???
I know!
Pop over here
http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/2010/06/682010-today.html
and find out!!!









7 comments:
Awesome candle shot!
...and I love how you segued into Communal Global, LOL!! :)
I still can't figure out how to take candlelit pictures, so yours is making me jealous! It's so pretty and clear!
You are so fun! I love your candlelight. Pretty. Shoshi's birthday was last night so I have some candle pictures too : ) He was blowing like cahrazy! : )
Fabulous photo shot. I am a writer more than a photographer but I am bedazzled by that candle shot.
Love the shot!!!!
amazing shot!!!!
Hope it was a scented one and smelled as good as it looked ;-)
Post a Comment