love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Monday, May 17, 2010

I ♥ faces Flowers



Over at I ♥ faces their theme is Flowers (and faces of course!)

Here is Amalie and frangipani , finally, in Rarotonga. She was around 5 months and loved being in the blue warm water!! We had just adopted her and although New Zealand courts denied us the first time to go on holiday they agreed the second time and we were able to go away as a family!
I can't believe how bad her eye looks here. When she was 3-9 months was when it was at its worse!! I remember and older Rarotonga lady saying to me "We will get some Cook Island medicine on that eye!" Nothing was going to help it but I just smiled sweetly at her!!

Jump on over to see other flowers and faces!!!

9 comments:

Unknown

awe! She's adorable, I love that smile and the way her eyes are sparkling :)

Jeanette

She's just adorable!

the monkeys' mama

oh she is just way too cute! I love that twinkle in her eye. What a precious fun loving photo!

jennyL

so cute!!! love her expression and the eyes.. wow.. btw we have the same flower frangipani

Rocío a.k.a. Mamí Picture

Aww how adorable!!
What a sweet smile!

Vintage Remixed

What a beautiful baby. She looks so happy! This is a great capture.

Buckeroomama

She is as pretty as that fresh frangipani behind her ear! I love it! :)

Jennifer Juniper

She looks so sweet with that flower tucked behind her ear :) What a happy baby!

Drew

What an absolutely precious expression on her face. Love this!