love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesdays around the world - The dress...


My husband bought me a dress.
I had tried it on and asked him to drive past and check it out as the mannequin was wearing it in the window.
He just went in and bought it for me. Something he never does. But I am thankful that he did as I now have a dress to wear to Staff Christmas party on Friday night, then I can wear it again on Monday night to a dinner (different people), then the following Saturday to husbands work party (again different people) and then why not wear it Christmas Day! Yay!! It it only cost $76!! So I can dress it up with boots etc for night and then just with sandals for Christmas (shoes are not normally compulsory on Christmas Day - too hot)

What do you think of it? Its actually something I wouldn't normally buy but I think I love it!