love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo tip Tuesday



Live, Love, TRAVEL


So I found a new blog that I love! And thought I would link up to their link party. I don't have much to offer but thought that this might interest someone.
I love this photo of my daughter and love the colour straight out of camera version but then I came across "My four Hens" - (I so wish I knew how to do the link back things!)
Anyway, I bought her 'Matchstick' set and this one is called *Superb* I think it gives a whole new look to this photo! And the set of actions was only US$8 - only NZ$10.40

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk

I love the black and white - really makes this photo stand out!

Jaymi

Wow I love the black and white! I'm going to have to go check out those actions! Thanks so much for linking up!

Anonymous

I love this edit. What a wonderful edit.

Anonymous

That last part was suppose to be What a wonderful *photo.

Unknown

Cute perspective. I love the feel the black and white edits gives. I just got a coupon for My Four Hens. I am excited to check it out. Thank you for sharing!

sara

I really enjoyed those pics. She looks so cute

Jill Wellington

Love the eyes in this photo....I like both the color and black and white, Angela!