It wasn't as big as before but it was shallow and they say the noise was deafening and the shaking was violent. Our garden city has been rocked again just 4 hours ago but this time it wasn't so lucky. There are reports of multiple deaths. They made it through first time with no fatalities.
Your prayers are needed....... :(
love, adoption, photography, kids, me, friends, family
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Keeping you all in Christchurch in prayer. I've just been watching it on the BBC news - the devastation must be widespread across the whole city. I hope you will be able to get some sleep tonight.
Oh I heard about this on the news this morning. I know you're in NZ but I hoped you were ok!!
Thanks. We are lucky that we live in the north island and the earthquakes were in the south island. Have heard some miracle stories and some very sad stories too.
Post a Comment