

On Sunday we had the Christmas parade. Amalie was on her kindy float which won best Kindergarten float. The teachers had handmade all their little outfits from recycled stuff that was dropped off at the kindy. Too cute! And before you all yell "look out she s on the road!!" The road was closed and yes that is a car coming but going super slow! :)
It was so hot! I am pleased I smothered the kid in sunblock as we would have got so sunburnt otherwise.
Its so nice to see what others are doing in their part of the world at this festive time.









7 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is so cute. Seriously adorable. I don't see how they could have not won...too much sweetness on that float. Its brrrrrr brrrrrrr cold here in pennsylvania this week.
Hmmm....there's something about Christmas and sunscreen that doesn't at all go together for me. ;-)
Your sweety is so adorable though.
Happy Holidays!
Oh look at your cute blog!! I think we had a photography class together? Faith's? Anyway, I just noticed your comment on my photography blog (i never check there...just personal blog!) so thank you SO much!! Hope we can keep in touch!
Oh my word --she is just the absolute sweetest!! Not only does her costume look adorable, she is absolutely precious! =)
That really it to cute for words. I love the crackin christmas bit too!
OMG she's tooooooo dang cute!!!
Her costume is awesome! I love the creativity. Interesting to see the holidays in summertime! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment