
Reading...
Well reading and coffee but wasn't sure how to combine the two things for a photo apart from scattering coffee beans and then I thought that just makes a mess!!
I love to read and often when my husband gets home from school I say "I'm just off to read for a bit" and then easily an hour is gone is some far off world in my book!
See what helps everyone else relax throughout the world!
http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/









9 comments:
I love to read too, but at this point in my life, I fall asleep when reading. I guess it is relaxing! When I'm awake, I relax by taking pictures. I like your selection!
I read 3 of the authors that are on your photo! :) My husband and I are avid readers and every night after the kiddies are in bed, we tinker a bit on the computer (him with his games and me with my blog) and then we both retire to bed with a book. Just such a nice way to unwind at the end of the day. :)
Yeah, reading can be relaxing! That's true. However I barely read during the day, but mostly in the evening before going to bed...
Have a nice Wednesday!
I don't read ~ I should but I don't ~ I fall asleep within the first paragraph of whatever I try to read ~ so I guess you could say it relaxes me!! I just give up trying these days though! Just realised this reads the same as Anita's comment ~ esp as I was just about to say ~ if I need to relax I pick up my camera, head for photoshop or blogland these days!! :D Great shot though!
I love reading, too! As for the coffee, it would've been a cool shot with a steaming cup of it beside your books :D
I love reading. It's my favorite way to relax. Our small town library often has long waits for popular books, so when I'm desperate for books, my 13 year old son will recommend some from his book shelf. I just finished the Twilight series, on his recommendation.
This could have been posted by my sister Stacey! I love reading too but I need a nice strong cup of tea as I read my books!
Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha.
Ahhh i love Jodi Picoult :)
Reading helps me relax too :)
K xx (from www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com)
I could read books all day : )
Post a Comment